20 of the strangest things I've photographed on my travels
(...and what they say about the places they're from. )
1. Nothing says “Got Milk?” like taxidermy cows.
|The Azores, Portugal|
2. Bicycle helmets with what? My car doesn't even have airbags!
3. Well, that could cause some confusion...
4. What other souvenir would best remind you of your stay in a real-life European medieval fairytale town?
5. The bearded dog lady is my style icon.
6.They should probably relook at their branding.
8. Chicken or bear?
9. Funken Lunch? Well, I am funken hungry!
10. Okay, either I don’t get it, or Finland is taking a while to catch on to the whole inspirational quote thing.
11. Someone's having a fat day!
12. Bless you!
13. An anatomically correct unicorn? Because when it comes to unicorns, it’s important to stay true to science.
14. They just can't understand why they haven't gotten post in years.
15. The world's scariest bench.
16. Vandalism? Ooh burn!
17. Evidence of Smurfs?
17. I’m one of those girls who likes to go to the bathroom in groups, but this is pushing it.
|St. Petersburg, Russia|
18. Finally, a whole museum exhibit with sound effects to answer to that burning question that’s been plaguing your mind for years: What did the vikings use for toilet paper?
|The Viking Museum, Dublin, Ireland|
19. "Can you help the passengers find the lifeboats?" Nothing inappropriate or slightly awkward about this "Titanic experience" children's activity.
20. Yay! The "eternal death" float at the Junkanoo parade. How festive!